Monday 23 November 2020

PREP

 This term we have been PREP.We started off by making christmas stuff that idea didn't work it took us awhile to find the right one by the end of week two/maket week/the day of market we decided to make calendars by we i mean our group (Nova,Billie and Isy) We had 45 minutes to make something for big market in that 45 minutes we had done more work then we had in the last two weeks!WE HAD MADE 40 CALENDARS YES 40 IN 45 MINUTES!Those 45 minutes were the fastest 45 minutes of our lives!We think that our stoll did pretty well we made 862 dollars when we only expected to make around 400 dollars!We had sold out pretty fast.

This is one of the templates






3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Maddie I am a year 8 and I go to Yaldhurst Model School.

    I think that this is so awesome!
    I love how its colour theme and also gives me an idea of what your like as a person!
    I find this really interesting!

    One way to improve is when you said your friends names that were in your group link their blogs to their names so we can get more info!

    Kai Pai.
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nova, I'm Jorja from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you added a DLO.

    Did you think about asking any questions?

    Next time, you could ask a question at the end.

    ^-^ Kind Regards Jorja ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI IM ASHLEE here at Yaldhurst model school.
    we make DLOs too I like your very much
    I liked the way you added a DLO.
    this is very cool and good quality
    good job
    bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

christmas trends