Thursday 23 November 2017

About me.

Hi my name is Nova. I am a year four at Grey Main School. I live with my Mum Sarah my Dad Christopher and my Sister Keira. I have 3 chickens called Snowy,Izzy, and Gigi. I have a pet cat named Jazmine and a Budge called Ash. I also have two ducks  called Princess Laya and Padmae. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is Pizza. In my spare time I like to draw and play on my Trampoline. Recently I have been on a cruise for my Mum and Dads wedding. We were on the cruise for about two weeks and I had lots of fun.

Thank you for reading about me and comment down below. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nova,
    My name is Patricia from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    Thanks for sharing with us a little bit about you. It's so cool that you have been in a cruise ship, specially to celebrate you parents wedding. Which places did you visit during the cruise?
    I hope you are enjoying your holidays and by now starting to think about your school return, only 2 weeks to go.
    If you would like to start the activities for the Summer learning Journey follow this link:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one
    Give it a go! You will find that the activities are fun and highly engaging. I can't wait to see your posts.

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nova!

    This is a great paragraph about YOU! I like how you have included your pets and family!

    Fun fact! My favourite colour is BLUE too!

    Did you have fun going on your cruise for your Mum and Dad's wedding?

    Only a few more day's to go and we are back at school!

    He whetu koe! (Your a star!)
    Katelynn F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nova!
    this is Junior from GMS.
    This is a wonderful paragrah about yourself! What exellent discritption.
    Keep up the good work.
    Kapai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

christmas trends