Monday 27 August 2018

The three little pigs map!!!

W.A.L.T: Describe a setting

This week my literary group were doing a setting map. First we watch a video telling our fairy tale.  My group is focusing on The three little pigs.  Then we had to make a map showing each of the settings in the story.  Settings is the places in the story. This is my map showing the different settings and the numbers show the order each place came up in the story. 

I enjoyed this activity because I like fairy tales and it was fun to draw a map instead of writing about the setting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

christmas trends